Saturday, September 9, 2017

Ramping Intervals Race Block

Coming off of WORS, cyclocross is starting to take foot and alter many athlete training routines. Currently I do not do cyclocross due to medical handicaps and will not entertain the training for it any longer.  My present disposition would be too put in another strong planned out training block to help prepare for some last season races before I come full circle back into winter training development.

Since January 2017 routines were given to base, build, and recovery weeks all packed into training blocks.  The final block for 2017 will be a Ramping Intervals Race Block.

When this block is completed only October/November/December will be left to work with before the 2018 training season starts.

Below is the four week block that will be used during the month of September..




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your thoughtful and solid entries. I really like your site.
    Can I use part of your entry on my blog? www.wiebelter.info

    ReplyDelete